DescriptionTerms and Conditions
1. The domain name www.uniondale.co.za has been registered by ZA Webs, the website has been developed, published and hosted by ZA Webs, and ZA Webs asserts its ownership of the site.
2. The purpose of the site is to promote tourism in the greater Uniondale area and to this end ZA Webs is happy to enter into discussion with any paid-up member of the site with regards to ways of enhancing this. ZA Webs nevertheless reserves the right to make the final decision in any matter relating to the site itself including what material appears on the site.
3. In the event of material being listed on the site which ZA Webs believes will have a deleterious effect on the site or which might lead to sanctions being applied to the site by the search engines or which might lead to prosecution, ZA Webs reserves the right to request the person who listed such material, within a given period of time, to either remove it or to alter it in such as way as may be necessary.
4. In the event of such a request being ignored, ZA Webs reserves the right to unilaterally remove or edit such material and, if it deems necessary, to de-list the person or business concerned.
5. Information regarding accommodation establishments and other services is provided to ZA Webs by the establishment owner or service provider as the case may be and is accepted in good faith by ZA Webs.
6. ZA Webs accepts no responsibility for information so submitted which may be outdated, misleading or untrue.
7. Notwithstanding this, a complaint by a tourist or traveller in respect of any accommodation or service listed on this site should in the first instance be directed to the establishment or service concerned as these are best able to address the substance of the complaint, make reply to it and make any rectifications to their establishment and/or service that they may feel is called for.
8. In the event of a complaint by a tourist or traveller in respect of any accommodation or service listed on this site being made direct to ZA Webs, the complaint will be examined.
9. If in our opinion the complaint :
represents merely opinion;
is founded upon unreasonable expectations;
is malicious in intent or
is factually incorrect,
ZA Webs does not undertake to take the matter further. This is one reason why, as mentioned above, we recommend complaints be directed to the establishment or service provider concerned.
10. If in the opinion of ZAWebs the complaint may have substance, we shall forward the complaint to the establishment or service provider concerned for their attention. There is no obligation on the part of the establishment or service provider concerned to respond to us. The future reputation of their business or service should serve as sufficient motivation to make any rectification necessary.
11. Where a complaint of a serious nature is received by ZA Webs such as an imputation of deliberate or negligent misrepresentation of information in a listing, thereby potentially bringing the website, other Uniondale establishments and service providers as well as the national tourism image into disrepute, we shall forward the complaint to the establishment or service provider concerned for their attention and necessary action.
12. ZA Webs reserves the right in the last resort, where it considers that the need exists, to itself investigate the complaint and take what action it deems fit including de-listing the site as per clause (4) above and refusal to consider that establishment or service provider for future listing.
13. A complaint may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.